Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Aaron James

Aaron is 25 years old and is a very successful husband, business owner, and soon to be father.
He is very devoted to his family and works hard to provide a secure, happy, and abundant lifestyle for them.
He loves sports and would spend all day watching them if he could. He played basketball at Bryan College in Dayton, TN where he graduated in 2002. He has been happily married for four years and is expecting the birth of his first child soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First I want to congratulate you and you wife on the expected arrival of a new member to the family.
I'm the school teacher that has been posting questions or prompts for my students and others to repond to. I want to thank you for taking time to respond to one of our questions. It's good for the students to really realize that what they write, is that someone out there is reading them. I would like to encourage you to challenge (call out) one of the students posts to make them really prove their point.
The Jr High blog is Second Opinion. Now they can really botch up the English language.

Have a good day and thanks. Rick McCaw (Point Is)