As I put the kids to bed tonight, I reached down to pick up a sock not realizing it was attached to one of Alaina's stuffed animals. When I asked about it she said, "Hippo was sucking her thumb." This of course was a strategy I have used with Will to get him to stop sucking his thumb and by the way it hasn't worked at all!!
My 2 yr old son, Will, asked for American flag cheese (otherwise known as American cheese). Too cute, right?
I asked Will what songs he knows. He proceeded to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. As soon as he finished, Aaron asked him what other songs he knew. He then sang, "Old Macdonald Had a Farm E-I-E-I-L-M-N-O-P" to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
I woke up the other morning to find both of the kids "playing" with the hand sanitizer.Alaina quickly says to me, "Will is eating the soap!"I asked Will if he was eating the hand sanitizer he said, "Yes."So I asked, "Did it taste good?"He answered enthusiastically, "Yes! It tastes like ice cream!"
My roommate, Joie, from college came into Richmond for a visit and she asked Will why he still pooped in his diaper and he said, "Because I want to and I like it!!"
Will was playing like he was gonna "gobble" Grammie up!Grammie asked Will if he was a animal. He said, "I am a monster, a whale."Then Grammie says, "Do you live in the ocean?"Will answered, "No I live in the forest!"
As we pulled into Aaron's parents driveway to visit them for Easter.Will and Alaina were talking about surprising Grammie. So we asked, "What are you surprising Grammie with Will?" He answered by saying I am gonna hide my ring in my butt!" Aaron then suggested he hide it in his shirt. To which Will replied, "But Daddy my butt is a better hiding place!"
We took a trip to North Dakota last month and the kids said some of the funniest things on the plane:
As the flight attendant came around collecting the empty cups and snack wrappers Alaina says, "Mom, here comes the trash girl."I quickly corrected her and said, "No Alaina, that is the flight attendant."She looked at me and said, "Oh that's right she is the flight trash girl!"
Alaina always wanted to be prepared as the flight began and landed so before each of our four flights she asked me, "Mom when are we going to blast off into outer space?" This question always was followed by a few chuckles from passengers sitting around us.
Will, on the other hand, would flap his arms like a bird flapping his wings each time the plane began to take off. Also causing the same reaction from those around him.
As Will and Aaron flew into Richmond on their very last flight Will looking out the window said, "Why does everyone still have their Christmas lights on? It is not even Christmas!!"
As I put the kids to bed tonight, I reached down to pick up a sock not realizing it was attached to one of Alaina's stuffed animals. When I asked about it she said, "Hippo was sucking her thumb." This of course was a strategy I have used with Will to get him to stop sucking his thumb and by the way it hasn't worked at all!!
My 2 yr old son, Will, asked for American flag cheese (otherwise known as American cheese). Too cute, right?
I asked Will what songs he knows. He proceeded to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. As soon as he finished, Aaron asked him what other songs he knew. He then sang, "Old Macdonald Had a Farm E-I-E-I-L-M-N-O-P" to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
I woke up the other morning to find both of the kids "playing" with the hand sanitizer.
Alaina quickly says to me, "Will is eating the soap!"
I asked Will if he was eating the hand sanitizer he said, "Yes."
So I asked, "Did it taste good?"
He answered enthusiastically, "Yes! It tastes like ice cream!"
My roommate, Joie, from college came into Richmond for a visit and she asked Will why he still pooped in his diaper and he said, "Because I want to and I like it!!"
Will was playing like he was gonna "gobble" Grammie up!
Grammie asked Will if he was a animal.
He said, "I am a monster, a whale."
Then Grammie says, "Do you live in the ocean?"
Will answered, "No I live in the forest!"
As we pulled into Aaron's parents driveway to visit them for Easter.
Will and Alaina were talking about surprising Grammie.
So we asked, "What are you surprising Grammie with Will?"
He answered by saying I am gonna hide my ring in my butt!"
Aaron then suggested he hide it in his shirt.
To which Will replied, "But Daddy my butt is a better hiding place!"
We took a trip to North Dakota last month and the kids said some of the funniest things on the plane:
As the flight attendant came around collecting the empty cups and snack wrappers Alaina says, "Mom, here comes the trash girl."
I quickly corrected her and said, "No Alaina, that is the flight attendant."
She looked at me and said, "Oh that's right she is the flight trash girl!"
Alaina always wanted to be prepared as the flight began and landed so before each of our four flights she asked me, "Mom when are we going to blast off into outer space?" This question always was followed by a few chuckles from passengers sitting around us.
Will, on the other hand, would flap his arms like a bird flapping his wings each time the plane began to take off. Also causing the same reaction from those around him.
As Will and Aaron flew into Richmond on their very last flight Will looking out the window said, "Why does everyone still have their Christmas lights on? It is not even Christmas!!"
1 comment:
Love it!!!! Your kids are awesome. Wish we could have a playdate. Maybe this summer???
Hope you had a great visit with the girls :)
Post a Comment